Advertiser: Mildura Base Public Hospital2.875 out of 52.9 overall rating (8 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Dec 2020
- Mildura & Murray
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
About the Organisation
Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) has approximately 930 staff and is a 180 bed tertiary teaching hospital (Level 1) providing public hospital services on behalf of the Victorian Government to the community of Mildura and the Sunraysia District.
We aim to promote and provide a work environment that embraces a culture of continuous improvement and encourages professional development to support staff to maximise their growth potential.
About the Role
The Quality Consultant will act as a key contact, advisor and change agent for continuous quality improvement. You will monitor and analyse trends regarding service provision and quality improvements. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Contributing to the ongoing development of MBPH Quality Framework
- Reviewing incident and liaise with MBPH departments to action identified concerns
- Participation and assistance in actions at relevant Divisional Risk Management Committees
- Liaise with patient feedback coordinator in relation to responding to complaints
- Provision of resources, support and training for staff about accreditation requirements
- Provide expert clinical review of clinical outcomes, identify possible systemic improvements in consultation with the team, and lead the implementation of key recommendations
- Degree in health related science or quality assurance would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of patient centred care and a commitment to patient safety.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Experience with quality frameworks and improvement methodologies, in a health-related setting
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and advanced computer skills with experience of detailed report writing and data analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing continuous improvement strategies
What we can offer you
- Access to Salary Packaging (pay less tax!) and novated leasing
- Staff Wellbeing Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing professional development
- Supportive and innovative team environment
- Our Location! Further information regarding Mildura @ www.visitmildura.com.au
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
For a position description, please visit our website www.mbph.org.au
For further information please contact Bridget Caminiti email@example.com or Andrea Floyd, Director of Quality and Risk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?