Front Office Receptionist
Advertiser: Park Lane GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Dec 2020
- Yarra Valley & High Country
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
We are seeking a dedicated, passionate and focused receptionist for our Yarra Valley park, who thrives on providing outstanding customer service and maintaining an organised front office.
Our Holiday Park is a family owned business established over 25 years ago. Specialised in providing a premier holiday destination for families and travellers alike, the business has multiple holiday parks located across Victoria with an exciting plan for expansion.
Join our Front Office Team and experience a role that is both fun and challenging in all the right ways. No two days are the same for our our team of enthusiastic, friendly and vibrant receptionists.
Main Duties Include:
- Providing outstanding customer service to all internal and external guests.
- Taking phone calls, following up queries and driving sales.
- Checking guests in and out of their accommodation.
- Making delicious barista coffee (barista training included for successful applicant).
- Dealing with guest queries.
- Recording and maintaining accurate information within the property management system.
- Office organisation/cleaning and general admin.
- Daily cash balancing of til.
Skills and experience required:
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
- Experience in Newbook property management system is preferred but not essential.
- Can work early and late on most days and weekends.
- Has exceptional customer service, sales and communication skills.
- Has the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- A warm and outgoing personality
- Must love kids
- More than 2 years working within the Hospitality Industry preferably on Reception or Guest Services
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to drive sales.
- Strong team player
Please submit you cover letter and resume through seek.com.au. Only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview process.
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.