Advertiser: IBA Tourism Asset Management Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Dec 2020
- Yorke Peninsula & Clare Valley
- $65,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
About the business and the role
Wilpena Pound Resort is located in the stunning Flinders Ranges, South Australia. We are seeking an inspirational leader for our Kitchen team to lead with experience and flair.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the day to day operation of the kitchen.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- To inspire your team to provide outstanding customer service - every guest, every day, every interaction
- To create meals that reflect the region whilst maintaining set targets
- Be responsible for your team whilst growing and developing them to reach their full potential.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in supervising a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in kitchen operations
- The initiative, drive and desire to achieve positive results with experience in monitoring department costs
- Ability to satisfy the needs and wants of guests' expectations
- Effective time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Flexibility - this will not be a Monday to Friday job
Job benefits and perks:
We provide you with meals and on-site accommodation at a subsidised rate, along with a generous salary and the opportunity to grow and challenge yourself.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?