CNC Machine Operators
Advertiser: Thornton Engineering Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Dec 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
Thornton Engineering is a reputable Structural Steel and Pressure Vessel manufacturer located in Corio – Geelong.
Due to continued growth and a long pipeline of contracted work, we are looking for experienced CNC machine operators. The minimum expected qualities of any applicant are a basic mechanical understanding and moderate computer skills, as well as a positive work ethic. The ideal applicant would have a trade background (fitting, carpentry, welder, etc.), intermediate to high computer skills, LF & DG high-risk licenses, and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
We are looking for Full-time workers to fill these positions in an expanding company with above award wages. We have vacancies currently for both day and night shifts, regular overtime is also available. Must be reliable, flexible with shifts, and possess a positive attitude.
If you have experience in the above position, in these sectors or similar industries submit your cover letter and resume with attention to the HR Manager via the link.
Only applicants meeting the minimum criteria will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a production operator?