Test Engineer - Automation
Advertiser: Edison TalentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Dec 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
- Global Solutions
- Industry Leader
- Excellent team
This Global Leader is looking for a Test Engineer - Automation to join their CBD team. This is an opportunity for you to bring your expert skills to a highly technical team. You will be working on highly technical and visual enterprise solutions bringing data to life.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a commercially experienced Test Engineer - Automation who can work on large complex applications that are mission-critical for medium to large businesses around the world. You will be developing Automated Testing for innovative new features/designs for next generation solutions that are high performance, data-driven and time-sensitive applications. This role requires you to working with software languages such as C# to develop the testing requirements
- Develop automated test cases ranging from GUI, integrations, and core applications.
- Improve testing process and practices across the product development team
- Testing tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Coded UI, etc
- Willingness to bring new technologies to improve our solutions
- Experience working on Desktop and Web applications
What you will get out of it?
You get the opportunity to work for a large global company that is currently working on their next generation solutions. They are the global leaders in their industry and are the type of company that comes with great career opportunities while providing an excellent team environment supporting a healthy work/life balance. A great opportunity to work for a company that is developing their next generation solutions.
What to do next?
Please send us your latest resume by clicking apply.