Merchandising & Marketing Coordinator
Advertiser: Nutrimetics3.45 out of 53.5 overall rating (20 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Dec 2020
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Do you like working with data, possess an analytical mindset, whilst having a passion for skincare and cosmetics?
Working with us
Nutrimetics is a direct selling organisation and is one of Australia and New Zealand's leading skincare and beauty companies with operations in Australia and New Zealand.
We are a strong household brand name, with a large consultant sales force across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced & enthusiastic Merchandising & Marketing Coordinator. You will be part of a small team who are responsible for collating, interpreting and analysing data to ensure our monthly brochure campaigns and sales activities are effective to meet company goals.
Our Merchandising & Marketing Coordinator will report to and work closely with the Merchandising & Demand Planning Manager.
- Analyse data and create post campaign reports to help shape future marketing strategies
- Tracking sales performance, market share, pricing development and sales force productivity
- Ensure timelines are on target and met for business promotions, including briefing, uploading, set-up and system testing
- Maintain literature integrity. Proof read and check all merchandising literature pieces for clarity and accuracy
- Advise digital marketing team on monthly changes in e-brochure content
- Forecast and coordinate monthly catalogue sets, regular occurrences' of clearance flyers/ bargain sales and implementation of flash sales activity drivers
- Analyse, forecast and review Excel spreadsheets to ensure product offers and promotions meet company KPI's
- Provide support to the Merchandising & Demand Planning Manager on campaign merchandising successes, category and price brand analysis
- Support Marketing Manager to promote brand awareness
- Degree in Business/ Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience in a similar role
- Experience in merchandise planning, creation and administrative support
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel & interest in data analysis
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks, with strong planning and follow-up skills in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with good problem solving skills
- Creative flair highly desired
- Australian working rights with no restrictions on hours
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and a brief covering letter (no longer than two pages) which addresses:
1. The reason for your interest, and
2. How your skills and experience suit the role
For more information about Nutrimetics please visit https://www.nutrimetics.com.au/
Applications Close 11:59pm Sunday, 24 January 2021
Nutrimetics welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with disability. Please indicate if you have any accessibility requirements in your application or speak with the contact person should you be called for an interview. We provide reasonable adjustment for people with a disability during the recruitment process and on employment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?