Business Consultant - excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Advertiser: Bevington GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
Fast track your career at the Bevington Group and help market-leading client organisations solve their complex business problems.
We are seeking people from a range of disciplines to join our growing Sydney based team. Candidates from all academic backgrounds and industries are encouraged to apply.
As a Business Consultant at the Bevington Group, you will gain exposure to a diverse set of industries, clients and project roles. You will be challenged by your clients, your team and your peers which will accelerate your growth professionally and personally. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring, coaching and training opportunities to help support your development.
We are looking for applicants with:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine desire to learn and be challenged
- A willingness to travel
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Tertiary qualifications
Bevington Group is a Tier 1 specialist management consulting firm and Australia's leading productivity services provider. With a strong track record over 20+ years, we work with leading organisations across Australia and internationally. We have specialist practices in lean and agile, process improvement and re-engineering, operating model design, and change management.
We can offer you:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and bonus program
- A collaborative culture with recognition and rewards
- Interstate and overseas work opportunities
This is a unique opportunity to fast-track your development and be part of our growing business. Step up your career with us by submitting your confidential application online including a cover letter and curriculum vitae.
Salary will be based on experience and aptitude.
For further information on the nature of the services we provide please refer to www.bevingtongroup.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?