Advertiser: LegalsitesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jan 2021
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Legalsites is a law firm marketing agency with clients throughout Australia.
We're looking for a talented web designer to join the team.
Skills, Experience & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven work experience using WordPress and Elementor. This means you'll need to show us the websites you've worked on.
- At least a moderate understanding of SEO.
- PHP Backend skills.
- Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- Proficient jQuery and Bootstrap skills.
- An eye-catching portfolio. This must include the websites you’ve worked on.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Reliable, motivated and friendly.
- You'll need to own a laptop. This is the device you'll use at our office.
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Editing and building WordPress websites using Elementor Pro
- Building staging websites.
- Migrating and launching websites.
- Improving web page loading speed.
- Many other standard WordPress web developer duties.
- Developing websites using other CMS platforms (e.g. Squarespace).
- Collaborating with a team online. Currently, we’re using Asana for our project management.
How we’re different
- Flexible working arrangements (e.g. work from home / work remotely). But you'll be expected to work from our office until we feel comfortable letting you work remotely. The end goal is to provide you with a flexible working arrangement that includes working remotely and in the office.
- Legal-specific marketing. Unlike many agencies, we only focus on our niche. This helps us deliver outstanding results for our clients.
- You’ll be rewarded for your efforts. This could include bonuses and pay rises.
Legalsites is a law firm marketing agency.
We primarily build websites for law firms and get them found on Google.
Our clients are based throughout Australia.
Including Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Lismore, Goondiwindi and everywhere in between.
We also host the Better Law Firm Marketing podcast.
How to apply
- Prepare your resume, cover letter, and portfolio.
- Include the word 'Labrador’ so we know you've been paying attention.
- Send your application via SEEK.