MC Water Cart Operators - FIFO
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jan 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Paid meal breaks
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
- Long term PERMANENT full-time positions
- Camp accommodation will be supplied at no charge
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Well maintained and regularly serviced Road Trains
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
About the Role
MLG are currently seeking experienced MC Water Cart Operators to join our operations in the Goldfields and the Wheatbelt.
Reporting to the Site Manager, this position is:
- FIFO ex Perth or DIDO ex WA
- 2:1 roster
To be successful in your application, you will need the following:
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Water Cart Operator with a demonstrated safe driving record.
- Working knowledge of basic mechanics, general maintenance requirements and associated procedures.
- Current National Police Clearance.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug & alcohol screen.
- Current MC Driver's Licence.
The following will also be highly regarded:
- Previous mine site road maintenance experience
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts. https://www.mlgoz.com.au/careers/
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?