Road Train Operators
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jan 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
About the business and the role
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG's business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Job benefits and perks
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Paid meal breaks
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
About the role
MLG are currently seeking experienced Road Train Operators to join our operations in the Goldfields and the Wheatbelt..
- FIFO ex Perth
- 13:8 & 2/1 rosters (day and night shift)
Skills and Experience
- Road Train Operations
- Quad Side Tippers
- Front End Loaders
- Experience in the operation of Loadrite weighing systems.
- Knowledge of Main Roads WA AMMS loading and fatigue management regulations;
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with minimal direction to achieve work outcomes;
What's on offer
- Being a valued and integral part of the team
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in our industry
- Family orientated atmosphere
- Job security and long-term employment
- Access to training plans and training opportunities
- Ability to work on highly maintained equipment
- Being part of a team leading change throughout the business
To be successful in your application, you will need the following:
- A Current MC Driver's Licence.
- National police check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and Commercial drivers medical and drug/alcohol screening.
How to apply
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the 'Apply' button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / email@example.com
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have experience driving multi combination (MC) vehicles?
- Which of the following machinery competency cards do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to work FIFO / DIDO contracts?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.