Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jan 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced Grader Operators to join our operations. Reporting to the Site Manager/Supervisor this position is:
- FIFO xPerth or DIDO;
- 2:1 Roster ( day and night shift);
- Permanent full-time position;
Job tasks and responsibilities
To be successful in your application, you will need demonstrated experience operating a 14H/M Grader.
Your duties would include:
- Haul road maintenance
- Balancing out of fill areas
- Trimming batters and
- Cut to fill work
To be considered for this role, successful applicants will possess or able to obtain the following:
- A Current Driver's Licence;
- National police check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening
- Must provide current & contactable references
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an updated resume with contactable references with your application.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / email@example.com
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work FIFO / DIDO contracts?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.