Mobile Plant Operators
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jan 2021
- Northam & Wheatbelt
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Paid meal breaks
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
- Long term PERMANENT full-time positions
- Camp accommodation will be supplied at no charge
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
- FIFO from Perth or DIDO
- 2:1 Roster ( day and nightshift)
- Permanent full-time position
As a Mobile Plant Operator reporting directly to the Site Manager you will need extensive experience with:
- Caterpillar 980H Front end wheel loaders
- 12-14M Graders
- Water Carts
- Loading containers with tele-handler.
To be considered for this role, successful applicants will possess or able to obtain the following:
- Current HC Driver's Licence
- National police check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.https://www.mlgoz.com.au/careers/
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?