Advertiser: Expose Media GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Expose Media is an eCommerce growth agency based in Brisbane with offices also in Austin, Texas. We help brands accelerate growth through a combination of paid media, content and conversion rate optimisation. We currently manage over $100,000 a day in paid media for our clients in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. We’re a team made up of enthusiastic dreamers and thought leaders who blend media, ideas and technology to make great things happen for our clients.
Due to our growth, we're now looking for an insanely driven Performance Marketer to join our dynamic team and give us more breadth to support existing and new clients.
You will join an elite team of other Performance Marketers whose focus is on accelerating revenue growth for our eCommerce clients through paid social advertising.
As a Performance Marketer, you will be managing multiple client accounts with varying daily ad spend amounts. Your focus will be on accelerating revenue growth for our eCommerce clients through paid social advertising. You will be working closely with account managers and creatives to generate the best possible results for your clients through paid media campaigns.
- Be an excellent communicator, super organised and efficient, able to juggle multiple priorities and make things work seamlessly across our client time zones
- Must have worked in an agency
- Have at least 2 years of consistent experience running paid traffic campaigns on Facebook with AT LEAST $1K/day spend.
- Be able to analyse data and build custom reports to proactively understand how consumers are behaving and engaging with our client brands and develop strategies and executable recommendations to optimise paid multi-channel funnels.
- Closely monitor market trends and customer needs – translating them into future actionable activations.
- Know how to scale budgets and optimise campaigns to ensure KPI's are met.
- Bonus points if you have any experience or understanding of Google advertising (Search, Shopping, Display, Youtube), Snapchat and TikTok.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Adapt successfully to change
- Review data, draw conclusions, present solutions and take action on the next steps
- High-attention-to-detail, flexibility, follow-through and organisational skills
- Understand key digital marketing principles - social media marketing, target segmentation, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy
- Strategically think through risks to project profitability and account for them.
- Service oriented with high energy and a positive and friendly demeanor
- Lives and breathes Google Analytics, Supermetrics and Excel
Expose has a young team with no shortage of passion and enthusiasm for the advertising industry. Our team are hungry to learn more and love bouncing ideas off one another and sharing client learnings. Our culture is super collaborative, fun, and dynamic.
Each team member receives an annual training budget of $1k to encourage upskilling in areas that excite and inspire them. Whether that’s jumping on a flight to Sydney to attend a conference or watching online video tutorials.
We have regular team lunches and plan social events like laser tag, darts, Melbourne Cup drinks, Friday knock-off beers, Secret Santa, Christmas parties, and of course the annual Expose Olympics! You’ll also catch some of our team rock climbing together after work, catching up for coffees or hitting the Empire pub on a Friday night.
As a Premium Facebook Partner, you’ll have direct access to our Facebook reps to assist with any account issues and fast-track ad approvals.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?