Surface Mining Operators - Various Roles
Advertiser: Hampton Mining and Civil3.4444 out of 53.4 overall rating (18 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jan 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Hampton Mining & Civil is seeking experienced Surface Mining Operators to join their team.. These are mine site based, residential positions. Successful candidates must be residential to Kalgoorlie or willing to relocate..
- Dump Truck Operators (CAT 777 and 740);
- Grader/Watercart Operators;
- Dozer Operators (D9 and D10);
- All Rounder Operators;
- Excavator Operators (PC1250 and EX1200);
You will need to demonstrate;
- At least 12 months experience in a mining operation;
- Current MR/HR license;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high production standards;
- A positive attitude to safety;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written;
We are able to offer the successful candidates the following:
- Full-time, permanent positions;
- Paid travel time to site;
- Super paid on all rostered on hours;
- Weekly pays;
- Additional benefits;
- Development Opportunities and
- Great team working environment.
About the company
The Hampton Transport group of companies, incorporating Hampton Mining & Civil, is one of Australia's biggest and most successful privately owned haulage, mining and earthmoving operations. We offer a diverse range of services to our Clients throughout Australia in the transport and mining sectors, and we undertake all our work from small jobs to large operations with the same dedication to excellence and reliability.
Successful candidates will have to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen and produce a current National Police Clearance.
To submit an application, use the Apply button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have open pit mining experience?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.