Plant Operators - Dump Trucks | Dozers | Scrapers
Advertiser: Charles Hull Contracting Co P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Jan 2021
- Mandurah & Peel
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Charles Hull Contracting is a long-established and respected family owned business, operating out of Waroona, Western Australia. We have more than 50 years’ experience in mining, civil construction and the transport industry. We have built a leading reputation for successful and efficient completion of major projects, including clearing works, haul road construction, topsoil and overburden removal, crushing and screening, and mine site rehabilitation.
We are currently seeking experienced Plant Operators for up and coming work, for the following roles;
- Dozer operators
- Dump truck operators
- Scraper operators
- High Regard to Safety
- Current Australian drivers licence
- Demonstrated experience on operating mobile plant equipment
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol screening
What we can offer you:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Escape the FIFO and be home every night or have the option to stay in camp mon-fri and home on the weekends!
- Supportive work environment with career development prospects
- Opportunity to work in an amazing location and meet new people
Charles Hull Contracting embraces diversity and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?