Director of Customer Success
Advertiser: Healthcare LogicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
Director of Customer Success
About the business and the role
Healthcare Logic is one of Queensland’s fastest growing technology start-ups, and we are aiming for global market leadership within the next five years. We build software to help hospitals work better.
We are fully funded and currently transacting in five jurisdictions. Our flagship product is SystemView: a new-to-the-world analytics platform using high-frequency data automation and a proprietary UI to give clinical and executive leaders in hospitals previously unobtainable insights and actionable data.
The main purpose of the Director of Customer Success role is to raise awareness of HCL and SystemView in our target audience, to surprise and delight customers, drive adoption, turn customers and end users into advocates to yield negative churn, and aim at no installed customers ever wanting to exit the SystemView global hospital network.
- You are kind, charismatic and a great communicator who is eager to support others including those you manage, your technical colleagues and the end users of SystemView
- You are organised and agile and while you are understand the need to plan ahead, you have the ability to adapt plans when the unexpected arises
- You know how to deliver a high standard of excellence when it comes to customer onboarding, success and support. You balance the need for quality with the need for scalability without any compromise
- You are an admirer of clinicians who care for patients and the managerial and administrators who work tirelessly within public hospitals and are passionate about these stakeholders being successful with the product
- You rely on data and trends, observations, insights drawn from working with end users to be able to design and implement plans that will achieve long term success
- You have an undergraduate degree in healthcare or customer services related, experience as a senior manager in either healthcare or software experience / services and at least 5 years- experience leading teams.
Operational and Professional Excellence:
- Using and learning about SystemView to enable you to support your teams and ensure strategies are built upon first-hand knowledge. This includes participating in customer onboarding, training and showcase events
- Work closely with the CEO and Chief Clinical Engagement Officer to manage the later ends of the sales cycle as required including support the sales process as required with demos and on-site engagements
- Continue the development of standardised and scalable engagement processes for every HCL customer by SystemView domain - delivering collateral, capacity and capability to take customers from UAT to adoption, to advocacy and rich hospital network participation over time
- Proactively meet key customers and end users to form and manage trustworthy relationships including managing escalations from the customer success team and escalating to the chief clinical engagement officer as required
- Lead the development and maintenance of up to date, customer facing content for the platform, working closely with the Director of Hospital Systems Improvements and Director of Engineering to maintain the documents
- Work closely with the Chief Clinical Engagement Officer, Director of Hospital Systems Improvement and Product team to ensure customer-centred prioritisation processes are in place to sequence the commissioned work towards the best balance of current priorities
- Support the planning for and attend the weekly Customer Success Ticket meeting to ensure that CST tickets are being delivered in time to meet end user needs
- Act as a champion advocate for all SystemView end users
- Provide line management to each person in the customer success team, ensuring at least weekly one to one supervision and quarterly performance and development reviews, and ensuring all standard employee documentation is up to date
- Continual design and implementation of a Customer Success organisational structure that allows for and adapts to scale
- Introducing CS performance metrics and then monitoring and measuring account performance and working with the customer success leads and managers to proactively identify risks of customer churn and develop tactics to prevent this from occurring
- Contribute to the strategic development of the business and participate fully in the general leadership of the company as part of the Director group
- Contribute to the development of the platform (product), marketing, sales, engineering, PMO and quality teams to help Healthcare logic be a better company and platform and in turn make a bigger impact on our customers
People and Culture:
Values drive our behaviours and the decisions we make. In addition to the above, we are looking for candidates who share and can demonstrate our core values these being Clearbit’s:
- Care. Empathise with customers - take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and desires
- Craft. Own your craft - never stop learning and improving
- Team. Teamwork makes the dream work - fill gaps, there’s no such thing as “it’s not my job”
- Truth. Be up front and candid - say it like it is, hold yourself and others accountable
- Initiative. Don’t wait for permission - figure it out or figure out who can
- Fun. Don’t take yourself too seriously – life is short
The role reports directly to the Chief Clinical Engagement Officer
Job benefits and perks
- Employee Share Options awarded for high performance
- Join a team at the cutting edge of Healthcare analytics to improve patient outcomes worldwide
- Full-time – permanent contract (38 hours per week, Mon-Fri)
- Office days are in a modern office space with awesome views (1-2 days per week)
- You can work from home with flexible hours (3-4 days per week)
- Potential to work and collaborate internationally
- Opportunity for promotion as the company grows and your performance exceeds expectations
- Monthly team offsite gathering promoting social interaction, education and training and professional development
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have product management experience within a Software as a Service (SaaS) company?
- What's your expected annual base salary?