CONTENT CREATOR (DIGITAL & PRINT)
Advertiser: Marketing MafiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2021
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Are you a marketing or a design superstar? This role offers a great opportunity to join a friendly marketing and design firm. If you enjoy working collaboratively across a diverse number of projects from mid to large size clients across a number of sectors including tech, health, major events, government, housing and more - this role will be perfect for you!
You will be adaptable and engaging; able to work across multiple brands and projects; confident working from concept to final artwork, and liaise with clients and suppliers when required.
This role will be a mix of coming up with great concepts and ideas to pitch, as well as rolling them out to final digital components and print. There is opportunity for growth and progression within this firm with training to be provided depending on your experience level.
Design projects are diverse and will be 50/50 print and digital. This includes, but not limited to;
- Web design and production of digital marketing design
- Digital Design: EDM's / Landing Pages/ Microsites
- Magazines and multi-page documents
- Creative material for tenders, pitches and presentations
- POS Collateral
We would also be interested in any Photography and Video Editing skills if you have them (not essential)
We are open to employing either an experienced candidate or a newby (either studying or just completed their studies) for this role and are willing to provide support and training (if required) for the right candidate. Remuneration will be based on the candidate's experience. This is a full-time role however if you are still studying we are open to offer part-time appointments if required. Please note that full-time employees work a compressed 4 day, 38 hour week, which means we get a long weekend every weekend.
- Tertiary qualifications (or working toward) in Marketing, Design or related fields (If you have no qualifications in these fields or are not currently studying you will NOT be suitable for this role)
- Keen eye for detail and flair for design
- Technically proficient with Adobe CS (If you have never used Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign you will NOT be suitable for this role)
- Digital coding skills not a must, but highly desirable - HTML, CSS, Mailchimp & Campaign monitor highly desired.
- Experience in digital media design and social media platforms
- Any experience with website development is desirable but is not essential
- Actively contribute to team meetings regarding new projects, suggesting ideas and brainstorming
INTERESTED? If this Design role sounds like a match for you, please apply by sending your resume and folio showcasing your most relevant experience and diverse design projects to the Mafia Boss email@example.com or call her direct for a confidential chat on 0400 008 754.
TIP FOR APPLICANTS: Please ensure your cover letter responds directly to the Role Requirements and that you include examples of your design work (even if it is something you have designed for school/university or in a non-professional capacity). Without this information it is very difficult to determine if you will be suitable for the role... and we don't want to miss out on a diamond in the rough! :)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?