Customer Advocacy Leader
Advertiser: Johnson Controls3.0833 out of 53.1 overall rating (36 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Other
The position reports to the VP ADT APAC and will be responsible on the overall Pacific compliance ensuring the business's risk and compliance frameworks are appropriately developed and effectively managed to control risks, improve operational efficiencies, and ensure compliance with the relevant standards and regulations. You will oversee the NZ Senior Compliance Officer, 3rd Party Relationship Manager & Licensing Coordinator.
- Drive the overall implementation of projects, initiatives and changes to systems, policies and procedures to minimise risk, including a structured system by which progress and achievement can be measured and reported.
- Lead the Pacific team
- Drive customer focused compliance to ensure we drive customer focused approaches to our systems, policies & procedures
- Manage a risk management process, systems and assurance mechanisms to monitor, control and minimise
- Maintain documentation relating to compliance activities.
- Serve as liaison to auditors, and client representatives regarding documentation, compliance and ongoing review of information and processes.
- Answering day to day queries from staff as well as using a proactive, 'hands on' approach to embed a risk-aware and compliant culture within the firm.
- Supporting the drive to establish the compliance and reporting function to become the front leaders in reporting, tracking, governance, stakeholder communication.
- Proactively lead and coordinate the compliance obligations for Australia
- Supporting the business in designing robust controls to mitigate business risks and meeting compliance requirements.
- Monitoring of new and changing business developments for compliance and risk purposes and the ability to translate risk and compliance issues into business/customer focused solutions.
- Demonstrating superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing of compliance policies, procedures.
- Developing and implement communication strategies to support the enterprise in uplifting capability and ensuring the consistent delivery of compliance requirements.
- Demonstrating strong ethics and commitment to quality timely delivery, with a can and will do attitude.
Qualifications / Experience:
- 5+ years' experience working in risk management and compliance role
- Customer service experience
- Leadership experience
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage time and schedule tasks, and be resilient to changing priorities
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have 4-5 years' experience working in risk management and compliance role?
- Have you managed a team before?
- Do you have understanding of Law and Regulations?