Allied Health Receptionist - Mittagong
Advertiser: My FootDr Podiatry CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2021
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
My FootDr , Australia's largest podiatry group are seeking an exceptional receptionist to support our podiatrists and patients in our busy Mittagong clinic. There are endless development opportunities for the right person!
Whether you have 10 years of experience as an Allied Health receptionist, or you have just finished school and are looking for the fresh start in your career or even a GAP year before university, we want to hear from you.
We will provide you with all the training and tools you will need, but you'll be responsible for but not limited to:
- Opening and closing the clinic
- Managing patient bookings
- Fielding telephone calls
- Data entry
- Patient billing and receipting
- Daily banking reporting
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Footwear sales & inventory management
Potential applicants should have the following:
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task with a high attention to detail
- Monday to Friday availability
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Professional and well-presented image
- High level of computer skills
- Team Player with a "can do" attitude
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Previous retail experience, including footwear, will be treated favourably
- A knowledge of the health sector and its billing processes would be an advantage
- Previous experience within the Allied Health reception and patient care would be an advantage.
We offer an extensive career path for all our team and value their contribution to the group. So to get started in your new career, please submit your resume together with a cover letter using the APPLY NOW below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.