Advertiser: RSL Queensland4.0811 out of 54.1 overall rating (37 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
About RSL Queensland
Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and wellbeing services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. We have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Work amongst leading professionals who are pushing the boundaries in contemporary marketing including the adoption of AI, propensity modelling and a customer experience focus.
To perform manual and system testing, and provide analysis of business requirements that will assist the Quality Assurance Manager with application implementations.
- Deliver quality assurance for our applications, provided by successfully applying test approaches and strategy all of which coordinated in an iterative development environment.
- Champion testing disciplines. Incorporating system and regression testing requirements, using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Successful delivery will be measured by:
- Accurate definition and execution of test planning activities
- Design and execution of appropriate test cases
- Analysis of technical designs and solutions to align with test approach.
- Ensuring project test environment, test data and access are available for ongoing test execution.
- Escalate potential quality issues as appropriate.
- Appropriate use of manual testing tools, harnesses and stubs to facilitate testing requirements.
- Effective communication and collaboration with project colleagues, assisting with successful project and service delivery documentation.
- Successful engagement of multiple, concurrent initiatives e.g. project and service delivery tasks
Ideal qualifications and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT or related field
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a testing role
- Experience or strong desire within test automation.
- Demonstrable experience in applying testing methodologies in an Agile and Lean context
- Experience in testing high volume transactional systems is beneficial
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment is beneficial
- Advanced communication skills; written, presentation and verbal
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to deliver tangible results in complex project environments
- Sound emotional intelligence and maturity
- Good personal awareness and willingness to learning
- High levels of resilience and courage
- A strong sense of self and integrity
- Has a good sense of humour!
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Operate in an Agile test and learn culture – fail fast, learn quick!
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
If you have any questions please reach out to our talent acquisition partner; Scott via email Scott.email@example.com. or apply if you’d like to share interest!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?