Business Intelligence Developer / Analyst
Advertiser: RSL Queensland4.0811 out of 54.1 overall rating (37 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
About RSL Queensland
Work with us to change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and wellbeing services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. We have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
The Business Intelligence Developer/ Analyst delivers reporting and business intelligence solutions to the business which enables data-driven decision making and provides our Art Union with insights that deliver tangible commercial outcomes. This role is responsible for the development and delivery of dashboard reporting against KPIs, operational reporting, performance reporting and marketing reporting, including statistical analysis. The role will also be involved in understanding trends, data points and working to recommend potential avenues to potentially add value.
What we're looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT or a related discipline such as statistics, maths or similar in STEM.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with a background in data analytics
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Power BI, data manipulation, reporting tools and processes are essential.
- Exposure to marketing environment and commercial experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare proposals, scopes of work, research designs clients, partners, and funders.
- Time management and organisational skills to balance multiple projects
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, it's fully stocked kitchens/ fridges and our Benefits Hub. But while we're spending most of our time working from home lets talk about what we think makes us special;
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Operate in an Agile test and learn culture – fail fast, learn quick!
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- RSL Queensland is relaxed but professional – dress for your day
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work!
Everything you do contributes to a great cause: supporting Queensland’s veteran community
Some organisations say it, but RSL Queensland really means it - you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented marketing professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today or reach out to our Talent Acquisition Partner, Scott for any questions;
- How many years' experience do you have as a business intelligence developer?
- How many years' experience do you have using SQL queries?
- What's your expected annual base salary?