Senior Hairdresser - full-time
Advertiser: HaizeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $55,000 - $70,000 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
HAIZE has an exciting opportunity for a qualified hairdresser to join our team!
We are a boutique salon in Elwood and our priority is to ensure clients walk out feeling relaxed and fabulous. We are a Sustainable Salon, meaning we recycle 95% of all salon waste (including cut hair!).
When you join Haize, you join a small team of professionals who have been in the industry long-term and have plenty of knowledge to share! We are big on training and development because we want you to be the best hairdresser you can be.
Haize is a great ‘all-rounder’ salon so you will have lots of fun performing varied work from cuts, to colours and styling; every day is different at Haize!
Paul Mitchell is our product range of choice - experience working with Paul Mitchell is not essential as full training will be provided.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Elwood, Victoria
Hours: Full-time - some evening and Saturday work required
Remuneration: Above award wages, dependent on experience, achievable monthly commission targets and annual remuneration reviews.
Why join Haize?
- Join a small team of professionals with plenty of industry experience and knowledge to share
- Be rewarded for your hard work with above award wages, plus opportunity to earn commission
- Annual remuneration reviews – we think you deserve a review each year. If you keep developing your skills and building the salon with us – we will reward you with a pay increase!
- Plenty of perks, including paid birthday leave
- Ongoing training and development opportunities – we hold regular in salon training with our training educator PLUS we really listen to you; if there’s a hair course you are dying to undertake – let us know. We’ll pay in part or sometimes even in full!
- We are a Sustainable Salon - which means you can do your thing and also feel good about doing it!
Check us out:
- Certificate III or IV in Hairdressing or equivalent
- Professional approach
- Customer service focus
- Ability to build a client base
- Time management skills
- Enthusiasm to be part of an exciting, growing business
- Ability to work as a team
- Proactive thinker that takes initiative
- Can-do attitude
If this sounds like the job for you, click "Apply for this job" to send us your CV. Otherwise, feel free to give us a call if you'd like to have a chat first - 03 9531 8830.
- How many years' experience do you have as a hairdresser?
- Which of the following hairdressing qualifications have you obtained?
- What's your preferred work type?