Advertiser: Nitro MarineMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
Nitro Marine has been established for 40 years and is one of Queensland, Australia's largest Mercury Dealerships.
Located on Australia's Gold Coast, we are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Marine Mechanic/Technician to work as part of the Service Team. The position is a full-time role.
Responsibilities include the day to day tasks in the Workshop, involving problem diagnosis, repairs and maintenance of marine engines – Mercury Outboards & Mercruisers, servicing outboards and pre-delivery work to new and used outboards, minor trailer repairs and electronic fit ups. New boat fit up & mercruiser experience is preferred.
The applicant must be self-motivated, reliable and committed to work in a team environment.
Applicant must have a willingness to learn and ongoing Mercury Factory Training is provided.
Apprentices welcome to apply.
The applicant must have current drivers license, boat license and fork lift license.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Immediate start is available. Please provide references.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanic?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?