Spare Parts Manager - Marine
Advertiser: Nitro MarineMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- $55,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
About the Company
Nitro Marine has been established for 40 years and is one of Queensland, Australia's largest Mercury Dealerships.
Located on Australia's Gold Coast, we are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Spare Parts Manager to work as part of the Parts & Service Team.
About the Role
Part time or full time will be considered
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will provide effective management for the operation of the Spare Parts business whilst maintaining hands on relationship with all suppliers and customers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage spare parts to maximize our operational and financial goals
- Promote and sell a large range of products and services
- Keep up to date with products and general industry market trends
- Ensure that part orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Responsible for all aspects of customer service and spare parts processes and work within the current pricing structures
- Maintain direct and frequent customer contact with both existing and new business opportunity
- Maintain direct and frequent contact with our suppliers
- Participate in Industry and technical training relevant to the role
To be considered for this opportunity applicants will ideally have;
- Proven track record in managing a Spare Parts operation
- Service oriented Individual with a strong sense of customer service
- Systems and results orientated
- A strong communicator
- Strong computer skills
- Previous experience in the marine or automotive industry is essential
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?