Client Engagement Manager - South West Sydney
Advertiser: All Care Health Care Services GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2021
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
allcare is one of the leading in-home aged care service providers in New South Wales. At allcare we are obsessed with providing cost effective, innovative, flexible and high quality services to our clients, allowing them to age in their own home and surroundings.
We've come a long way from our humble beginnings – allcare was an experiment to test whether a company could be successful simply by listening to its clients and employees and delivering a great experience to both. We remain wholly committed to this objective.
At allcare we are wholly supportive of a highly engaging working environment. The majority of our team enjoy varied roles, and flexible working. We are development focused, and happily invest in the wellbeing and development of our staff, as we believe that his contributes to attainment of our overall vision: A new way of delivering quality in-home care services, underpinned by innovative technologies.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for an experienced Client Engagement Manager in South West Sydney to join our growing team.
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day delivery of high quality in home and community care services.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in a comparable person centred planning role. Client Engagement Managers are special people. They possess high levels of problem solving skills, are able to use initiative and are able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be a good communicator - both verbally and in writing. We believe that communication is key to our success, and we want to work with people who are able to clearly articulate their priorities.
- Have high attention to detail. Our clients are the centre of our world, and we want to work with people who are capable of spinning many balls, but manage to drop none.
- Be a positive and collaborative team player. The allcare team work hard, and play hard. We are a close-knit team, and work hard to foster a positive and collegiate working environment.
- Possess high levels of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion. What we do is serious stuff, and we regard it as such. We want to work with people who are professional, and recognise that our clients rely on us to provide world-class care.
- Possess adaptability and flexibility. Our company is growing quickly, and we are constantly identifying ways that we can provide services to our clients in more innovative ways. The right candidate will be open to new ideas, and new ways of creating value for our clients.
- Have the ability to work some after hours (including weekends and evenings). We make every attempt not to impose on the personal lives of our team. Sometimes, however, this is unavoidable. The right candidate will be client focused, and understand that meeting client expectations is the ultimate goal.
- Possess a deep understanding of understanding of wellness and reablement. We believe that high quality in-home care includes wellness and reablement. The right candidate will be able to embed these principals into documented client care plans.
- Excellent time management skills. At allcare, we use data to ensure that our clients are receiving the best care possible. Our Client Engagement Managers must be able to adhere to reporting and data collection requirements, which means that they must be able to multitask and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
If you like the sound of allcare, and meet the above criteria, then we would love to hear from you. To apply for this role, please send a copy of your resume, and an accompanying cover letter to Tamara.Grybas@allcare.org.au.
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?