Registered Nurse - Anaesthetics
Advertiser: Hermitage HealthcareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery
REGISTERED NURSE - ANAESTHETICS (Full Time / Part Time)
Our day hospital located in Sydney CBD, is seeking an experienced anaesthetic nurse to join the nursing team.
We are committed to providing a high standard of care to our patients in a professional and caring environment. Specialist services offered include ophthalmology, plastics and reconstructive, dental and general surgery.
The successful candidate should be team focused, with a strong focus on patient care through clear communication and interactions within a multidisciplinary team. You will have an understanding and respect of health and safety in the workplace. Excellent time management skills are necessary and a positive and willing attitude towards multi-skilling and striving for improvement will be highly regarded.
- Full-time / Part-time
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- ISO9001 accredited and NSQHS
- Competitive Salary
- Current AHPRA registration / WWC check
- National Police Check
- 2 years + experience in Anaesthetics
- Willingness and ability to mentor, support and educate others
- Highly developed verbal and written communication with an ability to communicate effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team and as an individual as required
- Demonstrated organisational skills allowing you to plan and prioritise duties
- Adaptable and flexible approach to the team in a fast and growing day hospital
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service and patient care with an outstanding work ethic.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and feel that you have the necessary skills required then please contact us.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, please email your cover letter and resume to:
Fiona Thomson, HR Manager at email@example.com
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years' experience do you have as a perioperative / surgical nurse?
- Do you have a current nursing registration from the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?