Microsoft Engineers & Consultants
Advertiser: oobe pty ltdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
At oobe we inspire innovation in everything we do. We craft technology to uncomplicate work lives. We are a leader in enabling customers in their adoption of cloud (e.g. Azure, O365) and are looking for skilled people to join us!
We have an opportunity based out of our Brisbane office for a passionate techo to join our team of experts. If you are eager to make a real difference for our commercial and State Government clients keep reading.
With a focus on Microsoft and end user computing, we are looking for applicants who have experience in one or more of the following:
- Public cloud including Azure/AWS or other public cloud offerings
- Window Desktop and Server management
- Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, AI)
- Group Policy, LDAP, PKI, DHCP and DNS
- Scripting and automation (e.g. PowerShell)
- AD and Azure AD (including Active Directory Federation Services, domain migrations/consolidation, authentication and authorisation protocols such as OAuth, SAML)
- Integration and Middleware services (e.g. Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Privileged Access and Identity Management
- User profile management
- Security hardening
- SOE / MOE lifecycle management
- Endpoint Manager (SCCM/Intune)
- Application Packaging
If you also have some skills in Citrix technologies, that would be a bonus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare designs for the above solutions where you have skills and experience
- Build, configure and implement these solutions
- Prepare and deliver As Built As Configured documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, and conduct Skills Transfer with our clients
- Prepare security related documentation under the guidance of oobe's Security practice
- Work closely with other oobe team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients
- Leverage oobe's vendor relationships to assist with design, configuration and remediation activities based on best practices
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting.
- Opportunity to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and best practices for technologies
- Assist with managing client expectations with oobe's Project Management team
- Ability to participate in the creation of new products and solutions by being a member of a cross-functional team
- Assist with preparing statement of works, user guides (e.g. FAQs), release notes, etc.
If you're ready to join a team of exceptional thinkers and doers who craft technical solutions to enable clients to get stuff done, we'd like to grab a coffee with you.
About oobe: Founded in Canberra 14 years ago, oobe now has 5 offices throughout Australia and New Zealand and is proud to employ a team of over 100 – and we're still growing!
We are a bunch of really smart, highly skilled professionals who thrive on innovation and enabling our clients through technology. We constantly challenge (and support) each other, the solutions we offer, and strive to make stuff happen faster, more effectively and more efficiently.
oobe is committed to building a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We believe the best people craft the best technology and deliver the best solutions. oobe is one of the fastest growing cloud and cyber security leaders in Australia.
Applicants must hold an Australian Citizenship, with a strong preference to either hold or be able to undergo and obtain an Australian government security clearance.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold Australian Security Clearance?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 3 technical support?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?