Account Executive/Account Manager
Advertiser: Roberts Insurance Providers Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, Account Executive/Account Manager to join Roberts Insurance Providers in Hobart.
If you have a minimum of five years of general insurance experience and a high level of self-confidence and energy, then we’d love to hear from you. A significant part of your role will see you liaising with, and presenting to, senior executives and corporate clients, so confidence and clear communication skills are essential.
- Working with medium sized businesses to Corporate clients, with a focus on Tasmanian business. There will however also be mainland business opportunities.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with Insurers/Underwriters.
- Develop and implement renewal strategies and manage the renewal cycle.
- Ensuring all industry compliance requirements are met, including taking part in training as far as the business’ products and services.
Day-to-day job activities will include:
- Customer service and systems processing.
- Preparation of documentation and file management.
- Handling pre-renewal requests for updates and document preparation.
- Processing insurance renewals and remarketing existing portfolios.
- Domestic and commercial business.
Desired skills and abilities
- A minimum of five years’ experience in general insurance.
- The candidate must have a high level of self-confidence with considerable drive, energy and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent presentation, negotiating, verbal and written communication skills.
- Relationship management and issue resolution skills.
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing promotions including retention activity.
- Ability to respond to change and adopt a flexible/innovative approach to problems as well as opportunities.
- Is a team player – supportive of colleagues and willing to take on new challenges.
- Must embody values that encourage collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Strong achievement and results focus
- Applicants must have minimum Tier 1 unrestricted accreditation.
- Preferable to have Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking) and be a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker (QPIB).
Remuneration will be Commensurate with experience.
Covering letter & Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of claims management processes?