Front Office Attendant / Guest Services Agent
Advertiser: RAC Parks and ResortsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
RAC Parks & Resorts has a range of properties at some of Western Australia’s most beautiful locations. With caravan and camping sites, to hotel style rooms, self-contained cabins and resort facilities, there are accommodation types to suit all travellers. We have an exciting opportunity available at our RAC Karri Valley Resort for Front Office Attendant to join our front office hotel reception team.
This role is the first point of contact for all our members and guests on the resort, assisting with all aspects of their stay, including check in, check out, guest inquiries, providing information on resort facilities and services and associated reception duties.
A day in the life of a Front Office attendant consists of, but not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service at the front office, providing all guests a warm welcome to the resort and assisting with all aspects of their stay.
- Answering incoming phone calls and providing assistance over the phone and via email.
- Completing front office and administration duties in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining accurate guest accounts, adhering to confidentiality policies and procedures.
About the location
Karri Valley Resort is located in the beautiful South West region of WA about 3.5 hours drive from Perth. The resort is located on the edge of Lake Beedelup and surrounded by Karri trees in the Beedelup National Park. The resort is approximately 10 minutes from Pemberton. We have onsite accommodation available for rent located next door to the resort in the beautiful Beedelup National Park.
What We Are Looking For
RAC is an iconic brand that resembles trust and integrity within the community and we are looking for someone that can reflect these qualities. In addition to this you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in front office, reception or reservations
- Newbook reservation system experience preferred
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- This is a casual role which requires availability to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays.
To apply for this role, please click on ‘Apply for this job’ and send your CV and detailed covering letter. Any queries about the role can be made to the Resort Manager via email at email@example.com.
Please Note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply. RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?