Manager Human Resources
Advertiser: BCI MineralsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Management - Internal
BCI Minerals Limited (ASX:BCI) ("BCI") is an Australian-based company that is developing a salt and potash business.
BCI is focused on rapidly advancing its 100% owned Mardie Salt & Potash Project, a potential Tier 1 project located on the West Pilbara coast in the centre of Australia's key salt production region.
Mardie aims to produce 4.4Mtpa of high-purity salt and 120ktpa of sulphate of potash fertiliser via solar evaporation of seawater. Using an inexhaustible resource and a production process driven mainly by natural solar and wind energy, Mardie is a sustainable opportunity to supply the salt and potash growth markets in Asia over many decades.
A definitive feasibility study was completed in June 2020 and construction is targeted to commence in mid-2021.
The role of the Manager Human Resources reporting to the Head of People and Safety is to ensure a high standard of quality HR/IR support is provided to all areas of the business and progressive HR/IR policies, practices and systems are implemented and maintained.
- Establish and continuously improving BCI’s people systems and procedures.
- Deliver a high standard of workforce planning, recruitment, selection and on-boarding activities.
- Maintain the remuneration framework and supporting processes.
- Develop and maintain performance management processes and systems.
- Ensure compliance with the Fair Work Act 2009, National Employment Standards and relevant Awards and Agreements and stay abreast with changes.
- Implement and maintain the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) to automate, simplify HR processes and systems.
- Develop and maintain progressive HR policies, standards and practices to support the BCI culture and objectives.
- Develop, implement and manage the HR management reporting systems including key performance indicators relevant to the achievement of strategic HR objectives.
- Develop and maintain training framework, processes and systems.
- Ensure training and competencies matrices are established and maintained.
- Ensure employees are provided with required training to comply with legislative requirements.
- Provide high level strategic IR advice through identifying key industrial relations issues, challenges, risks and opportunities, undertake analysis of proposed business projects, referencing the IR landscape.
- Ensure effective ER/IR case management.
- Bachelor’s degree combined with a minimum of 10 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in a mining, chemical processing or infrastructure environment.
- Thorough understanding of governing HR/IR legislation.
- In depth understanding of the mining industry and ability to analyse risks and opportunities based on this - Greenfield project experience desirable.
At BCI, we believe people are key to the success of the company. We are proud of our history and continue to strive for excellence. If you would like to be part of our team, and feel you have the relevant and required skills, we encourage you to apply.
BCI have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment declaring we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for employment opportunities.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in industrial relations & employment law?