Information Management Officer
Advertiser: Sorell CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Central & South East TAS
- $65 498.73 – $71 009.95 (pro-rata)
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Records Management & Document Control
The Information Management Officer is responsible for the management of Council’s Electronic Document Management System, in accordance with legislative requirements.
Key Responsibilities - Information Management
- Manage the development, implementation and review of information management needs and solutions.
- Administer the electronic document management system and ensure that it is structured to meet legislative obligations for record keeping
- Disposal of records in accordance with legislative requirements and Council policy.
- Assist with requests to locate and retrieve information.
- Completion of Notice of Acceptances and property addressing.
- Manage Right to Information requests.
- Deliver internal system training as required and induction for new employees.
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of all records, files, data, maps etc. this will include the development of a computerised history of all files, creating an archive for old files, keeping a data base on file movements within the organisation, creating new files and general filing of all correspondence.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of Council Agendas and Minutes.
- Experience in managing and administering electronic Records Management systems.
- Sound knowledge of records management standards and legislation relating to the management of local government records and understanding of State Archive requirement.
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to manage Right to Information requests.
- High level administrative skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft programs.
12 Months Fixed Term Part-Time (24 hours per week)
Current National Police Certificate and ability to obtain a medical
For a copy of the full Position Description please go to www.sorell.tas.gov.au
Salary Range: $65 498.73 – $71 009.95 (pro-rata)
14.5% superannuation upon completion of 6months probation
HOW TO APPLY
Email Cover Letter, Resume and Selection Criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
Applications close: 5pm Tuesday 19th January 2021
Unfortunately only successful applicants will be contacted. Please ensure you include a cover letter, resume and address the selection criteria.
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?