Customer Support Officer
Advertiser: Swyftx5 out of 55.0 overall rating (15 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $45,000 - $55,000 + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Swyftx is rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best priced digital currency exchange, with goals set on being the largest crypto currency trading platform in Australia. With a database of 50,000 users and growing, we provide an unrivaled user experience and are proud to receive the industry’s highest customer service ratings.
We are in search for keen Customer Support Officers to join the team who have an energetic, meticulous, and passionate mindset about providing an excellent customer experience. You will be working directly with the founding partners and development team and will reliably and promptly help, educate, and build relationships with Swyftx customers above and beyond expectations via live chat and phone.
Role: Customer Support Officer
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 gross salary + Super (based on experience)
Location: Milton, Brisbane, QLD - Close to all public transport
Day to day tasks will include:
- Handling incoming customer enquiries via phone and live chat in a quick and timely manner.
- Making calls to customers, verifying compliance documents and following up on incomplete registrations.
- Pro-actively communicating with customers to help them succeed with Swyftx.
- Performing compliance checks and calls (training and certification provided); and
- Communicating with the development team on feature requests, feedback & product improvement.
- Troubleshooting customer queries and bug reports.
This is you:
- 1+ years of full-time experience in a customer service focused environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a keen interest and basic understanding of Crypto currency and the future of the technology.
- Possess a good understanding of cloud-based software.
- Solid time management skills in a project / team environment.
- Typing Speed of 50+ WPM.
- Show excellent phone manner with outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
Ideally, we are after a crypto enthusiast who is ready to hit the ground running, however we are happy to accept applicants without prior knowledge who are fast learners.
You will be working amongst a team of innovators, industry disruptors and caffeine consumers. The open-plan office based in Milton creates a relaxed and supportive environment with stand-up desks, music, a fully stocked kitchen and end of trip facilities. We plan regular engaging group activities, after hours sport activities such as tennis and celebrate our wins with every month.
To see our full list of benefits visit our careers page https://swyftx.com.au/careers
'Apply Now' or send your resume and cover letter to Colin from our People and Culture Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia. Background security checks may be conducted on potential candidates prior to employment. Sponsorship options are not available for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your average typing speed?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?