Digital Community Manager
Advertiser: Swyftx5 out of 55.0 overall rating (15 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $75,000 - $85,000 + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Swyftx is rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best priced digital currency exchange. We are a 3yo well established Fin-tech start up with a database of 50,000 users and growing every day. Our community is expanding ahead of us on a global scale and we are actively engaged with our following.
To continue to build our communities and our global reach, we are looking for a Digital Community Manager to come on board and take ownership of our community management program. This role will see you manage and moderate groups on multiple platforms, actively engage with the community on a variety of social media platforms and build an ambassador program to ensure we’re well represented all-round.
Role: Digital Community Manager
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 gross salary + Super (based on experience)
Location: Milton, Brisbane, QLD - Close to all public transport
Day to day tasks will include:
- Actively represent the company brand and voice by posts, comments and promotions on all Swyftx’s digital communication platforms and assets.
- Work close with the CMO, Growth Marketer and other peers to ensure strategic consistency.
- Manage and moderate all Swyftx online groups ensuring proper etiquette and consistent accurate engagement.
- Continually develop the Community Management Program and Ambassador program.
- Manage a global ambassador pool.
- Focus on audience growth, by both shaping content and communications.
- Monitor and report on all social and engagement platforms.
- Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Develop, update and apply community engagement standards, documentation and etiquette.
- Help grow and motivate our affiliate community.
- Create, deploy and manage community engagement initiatives.
This is you:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role within digital marketing / community / audience management and engagement
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. comments or posts per month per user).
- Ability to influence change and resolve conflict.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building social online groups, launching an ambassador program, creating event series)
- Experience managing external providers and remote staff
- Strong Cryptocurrency knowledge of existing projects, market sentiment & market trends. (preferred)
- Strong content writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details and strong ability to Multi-task and monitor.
- Preferred skills with Microsoft Office suite of products, Adobe Suite (XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) & EDM platforms such as MailChimp and Hubspot.
Ideally, you are knowledgeable within the crypto industry, however if you are an awesome community manager, we can teach you all about crypto!
You will be working amongst a team of innovators, industry disruptors and caffeine consumers. The open-plan office based in Milton creates a relaxed and supportive environment with stand-up desks, music, a fully stocked kitchen and end of trip facilities. We plan regular engaging group activities, after hours sport activities such as tennis and celebrate our wins with every month.
To see our full list of benefits visit our careers page https://swyftx.com.au/careers
'Apply Now' or send your resume and cover letter to Colin from our People and Culture Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia. Background security checks may be conducted on potential candidates prior to employment. Sponsorship options are not available for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?