Advertiser: Swyftx5 out of 55.0 overall rating (15 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $55,000 - $65,000 + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Swyftx is rapidly building a name for itself as Australia's most feature-rich and best priced digital currency exchange. We are a 3yo well established Fin-tech start up with a database of 50,000 users and growing every day. To gain focus and continue the growth at this pace, we are in search of a Personal Assistant to help manage and organise the co-Founder/CEO's daily workload.
As the Personal Assistant (PA) to the CEO you will be responsible for the administration and coordination of tasks, communication and general workload of the CEO and act as their 'right-hand'. The role of the PA is to free the CEO's time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
Role: Personal Assistant
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 gross salary + Super (based on experience)
Location: Milton, Brisbane, QLD - Close to all public transport
Day to day tasks will include:
- Act as a first point of contact: dealing with email, messaging and other correspondence as well as phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Email management, responding in a timely manner, organising priority correspondence
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and third parties
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the CEO may require
- Maintain the organisation of the kitchen, office stock and breakout area, including ordering stationary and supplies and maintain the coffee machine, dish washer and fridge.
- Assist in the management of events and celebrations and other staff engagement.
- General business administration for the wider organisation.
- Supporting other senior management with similar activities where required.
This is you:
- 2 years of proven experience in an Executive or Personal Assistant role
- Has great interpersonal skills
- Upholds a high standard for discretion and confidentiality
- Flourishes when multitasking and prioritizing workloads
- Performs best under pressure
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability and be pro-active
- Brings tact and diplomacy and upholds a professional manner at all times
- Knowledge of office and project management systems
- MS Office 365 proficiency
Basically, if you are great at priority management and love multitasking while keeping overview at all times, then come join our fun and friendly team!
You will be working amongst a team of innovators, industry disruptors and caffeine consumers. The open-plan office based in Milton creates a relaxed and supportive environment with stand-up desks, music, a fully stocked kitchen and end of trip facilities. We plan regular engaging group activities, after hours sport activities such as tennis and celebrate our wins with every month.
To see our full list of benefits visit our careers page https://swyftx.com.au/careers
'Apply Now' or send your resume and cover letter to Colin from our People and Culture Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia. Background security checks may be conducted on potential candidates prior to employment. Sponsorship options are not available for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal assistant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?