Bar and Waiting Staff - Pretoria Hotel
Advertiser: Hurley Hotel GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Riverland & Murray Mallee
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Bar and Waiting staff - casual
The Pretoria Hotel enjoys and enviable location on the banks of the River Murray in Mannum with uninterrupted views of the river from the main Bar & Bistro and the lawns between. Including a Sip n Save bottleshop, TAB and Gaming facilities plus regular entertainment - the Pretoria has it all.
We are seeking the services of enthusiastic Bar and Waiting staff to join the team in casual positions.
Ideally applicants will:
- Have previous experience in a Hotel, Café or Restaurant environment
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Have good bar, food and gaming service skills
- Have existing coffee making skills
- Have a friendly, welcoming personality
- Be well presented
- Display excellent communication skills
- Be able to work various shifts inc. nights and weekends
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bartender?
- How many hours per week are you available?
- What appeals to you about working at the Pretoria Hotel?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.