Advertiser: Norton Gold Fields3.3333 out of 53.3 overall rating (21 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Planning & Scheduling
Salary: Salary + Performance Bonus + Residential Allowance + Private Health Cover + Insurance Allowance + Gym Membership Discount + Other Benefits
This role responsible for the design and delivery plan, equipment delivery plan, transportation plan, other professional plan and fix plant maintenance.
About Norton Gold Fields
Norton Gold Fields is one of Australia’s largest domestic gold producers, with recent annual production of up to 200,000 ounces. The Company has a mining and processing complex in Western Australia’s world-class Kalgoorlie goldfield region, including a highly prospective tenement package of more than 1,000km² surrounding the 3.8Mtpa Paddington Mill.
Currently Norton Gold Fields is progressing its expansion of two underground mine sites namely Tuart and Enterprise and various open pit projects such as Federal, Jakarta, Golden Funnel, Rose Dam South and Rose Dam North this year.
- Operating P6 Primavera to schedule fixed plant maintenance.
- Holding daily supervisor meetings and updating the Gantt chart
- Creating fully detailed schedules with a clear structure for multiple projects
- Effectively communicating with all levels of management
- Assigning and generating work packs
- Responsible for the preparation and adjustment of the overall project execution plan, 90-day plan, monthly plan and weekly plan.
- Responsible for the design and delivery plan, equipment delivery plan, transportation plan, equipment pre-assembly, steel structure, processing plan and other professional plans based on the comprehensive preparation of the project secondary plan, 90-day plan, monthly construction plan and weekly plan.
- Coordination and management of the project progress
- Adjust the project-related plans according to the actual situation. Analyze the existing problems, put forward measures and suggestions for improvement or catch-up, and regularly organize and summarize the relevant situation in a timely manner.
- Preparing a weekly, monthly analysis and comparison report
- Inspection and appraisal of the implementation of the company's project progress.
- S-curve in the implementation phase of the project and the analysis of the overall project manpower.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with P6 Primavera
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering OR Project Management
- The ability to work under pressure and maintain relationships in a demanding environment
- Be able to lead scheduling meetings and guide stakeholders through project tasks
- Proven previous experience in a similar role within the Mining Industry environment
- Have a Driver’s Licence and White cards (OH&S Certification)
- Eligible to work full-time in Australia
- Salary + Performance Bonus + Residential Allowance + Private Health Cover + Insurance Allowance + Gym Membership Discount + Other Benefits
- Comprehensive health and wellbeing programs including
- Discounted gym membership
- EAP support
- Family friendly roster
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that when you apply, you agree for Norton to conduct police verification check on you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?