Accommodation Reservations & Distribution Manager - Hurley Hotel Group
Advertiser: Hurley Hotel GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Hurley Hotel Group
Accommodation Reservations & Distribution Manager
About the Hurley Hotel Group
The Group, owned and operated in South Australia, consists of 10 Hotels, 5 of which have accommodation; the Arkaba, Port Lincoln, Tonsley, Marion and Pretoria Hotels with a total of 261 rooms. The Group also manages a small group of holiday rentals on the Murray River, the Aruma River Resort.
We are seeking a new member of the head office team in a role combining both reservations and distribution management. This role will also encompass a variety of accommodation roles which will provide accommodation expertise to our head office team. Working in an evolving team, this role will form a vital part of our ongoing strategy to develop our accommodation portfolio.
Reporting to the HHG On Premise Manager and working closely with each hotel’s management team, the role is focused on facilitating the success of the hotel teams.
- Reservation Management
- Assisting hotel teams with key accounts and large reservations
- Managing reservations for Aruma River Resort
- Distribution management - Ensuring optimal presentation on all distribution channels including direct web, online travel agents and GDS
- Accommodation management;
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with revenue manager, marketing teams and hotel management
- Developing SOP's for front desks and implementing reservations procedures at a hotel level
- Conducting training for new staff and proactively managing hotel reservations procedures
- Troubleshooting reservations and distribution issues in RMS, SiteMinder and Sabre
- Corporate sales - Proactively identify sales leads and contracting opportunities, developing these leads into sales
What you need to succeed
- Hotel reservations experience
- Experience with RMS essential
- Experience with Sabre and SiteMinder preferred
- Understanding of distribution channels
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional IT skills and knowledge and an ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
Employee benefits for this role include:
- Free on site parking
- Eastern suburbs, near city location
- Lunch provided daily
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have prior experience as a Reservations Manager or in Front Office Management?
- What appeals to you about this vacancy?