Advertiser: Animal Welfare League NSW3 out of 53.0 overall rating (8 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Other
About the business
We make a real difference to the lives of animals most in need.
Animal Welfare League NSW cares for surrendered, neglected and abandoned animals and gives them a second chance at life. Our vision is for all animals to have a safe and loving home.
About the role
We are currently seeking a motivated Membership Coordinator to join our close-knit Marketing, Fundraising and Communications team. Reporting to the Marketing and Fundraising Manager, this role involves a wide range of tasks and responsibilities within the organisation.
Benefits and perks
- A competitive salary and remuneration package commensurate with experience
- A supportive and outcomes oriented culture
- A real opportunity to save lives and make a difference
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related marketing, fundraising or membership role
- Experience in acquisition, retention & product development
- Combination of marketing knowledge with skills in analytics and insights highly desirable
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office, Excel & CRM.
- Previous experience with CRM databases
- High level of accuracy with data processing and management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Passion for animals is desirable
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems do you have experience using?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?