Creative Content Producer
Advertiser: Animal Welfare League NSW3 out of 53.0 overall rating (8 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
About the business
We make a real difference to the lives of animals most in need.
Animal Welfare League NSW cares for surrendered, neglected and abandoned animals and gives them a second chance at life. Our vision is for all animals to have a safe and loving home.
About the role
We are currently seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Creative Content Producer to join our close-knit Marketing, Fundraising and Communications team on a part-time basis. Reporting to the Marketing and Fundraising Manager, this role involves creating multi-channel content including video, graphic design, publications and creative products to support the Marketing, Fundraising and Communications team and the wider organisation.
Benefits and perks
Why join AWL NSW
We will provide:
- A competitive salary and remuneration package commensurate with experience
- A supportive and outcomes oriented culture
- A real opportunity to save lives and make a difference
Skills and experience
The role requires someone who can be flexible, creative and innovative as well apply attention to detail.
To be considered for the position, you will need;
- Minimum 3 years' professional experience in content and creative production
- A pro in using Adobe Suite software including Premier, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Has demonstrated experience in graphic design
- Can drive end-to-end creation of quality video content that speaks to diverse audiences across a range of platforms, including field producing, filming and editing
- Interprets and executes a brief quickly
- A creative, innovative and collaborative worker who thrives in a face-paced environment and can handle attention to detail across competing projects on any given day
- Identifies latest trends, content opportunities and able to optimise content for key audiences
- Experience in branding and working with style guidelines
- A relevant degree or diploma in Graphic Design
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?