Commercial Sales Administrator
Advertiser: PoolWerx3.4063 out of 53.4 overall rating (32 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
About the business
As we continue to grow, an opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Sales Administrator to join our award-winning team. Based in Milton and supporting our B2B team and Franchise Business Owners.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Chief Development Officer, our Commercial Team's primary focus is to achieve our commercial sales plan by working directly with clients and through Franchise Partners in all aspects of commercial sales, tenders and quotes. This role supports this through:
- Follow up sales opportunities with existing and potential B2B clients.
- Create and follow up on quotes and tenders for B2B clients either directly or through Franchise Partners
- Manage work flows of National key clients – work orders, invoicing, payments
- Reconcile central billing invoices and payments from Franchise Partners and Clients
- Complete insurance quotations directly and for Franchise Partners and facilitate Insurance cause report completion
- Manage various client portals for Poolwerx and Franchise Partners as required
Benefits and perks
The successful candidate will receive career development opportunities as well as additional benefits including competitive remuneration & performance bonus + incentives, employee benefit initiatives and team building activities. Additionally, we offer ongoing personal development & education programs, mentoring from a broad range of international executives and external specialists, and a fantastic and supportive team culture!
Skills and experience
The successful candidate, while ideally possessing industry relevant experience, has:
- Effective planning and implementation skills, and the ability to collaborate, negotiate and influence across multiple levels and teams
- Account management experience (desirable)
- Excellent organisational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer/MS office and database management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ability to identify sales opportunities and follow up
- Some technical industry experience (desirable)
So if you're looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step with Poolwerx.
Please forward your cover letter and resume via 'apply'.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?