Traffic Management Planner/Operations Assistant
Advertiser: MIB TrafficMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Planning & Scheduling
WHO WE ARE
MIB Traffic is a WA owned business. With 100+ employees, we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them exemplary customer service
An excellent opportunity is currently available for a Traffic Management Planner/Operations Assistant for an immediate start with our team in our Gnangara Office. The role will require the candidate to fly to Port Hedland to cover our Traffic Operation Managers R&R every fourth week.
Please note this position is open for local candidates.
- Current MRWA AWTM accreditation
- Minimum two years Rapidplan or Autocad experience for designing complex and non-complex TMP`s
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian Standards, MRWA Code of Practice and the upcoming AGTTM documents
- A strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Management experience advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
HOW TO APPLY
Please click to apply and supply a copy of your resume. Alternatively email your resume to email@example.com
This role is being sourced directly by MIB Traffic. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?