Rental Trust Account Officer | Sales Support Officer
Advertiser: EldersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Work with an exciting, committed and passionate group of professionals and feel rewarded for playing your part in making our Real Estate business a success. Elders has played a key role in Australia for more than 175 years. Our real estate agent network has now grown to over 320 offices operating in all capital cities, major regional and rural centres across the country.
Elders Real Estate Darwin has a team of over 60 full time professionals operating in 3 convenient locations in the Darwin Region. Our team offer a broad range of Real Estate and Property Services encompassing Residential Property Sales, Residential Property Management and Project Consulting & Marketing.
This role requires the individual to provide efficient and superior administrative assistance to support the real estate property management team. Main duties include but are not limited to;
- Entry, management and payment of invoices and bonds
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Assisting with the preparation of end of months reports and EOFY reports
- Liaising and managing correspondence with landlords, tenants, creditors and Property Managers
- Reporting to the Senior Trust Accountant
We're looking for someone who has a sound knowledge of and an interest in the real estate industry with a strong work ethic.
The individual must possess an understanding of basic book-keeping and accounting practices as well as advanced skills in Microsoft office. We are also looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to multi-task and show initiative
- Proven ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- High level ability to meet deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Real Estate.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information contact Charlotte Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]