JETTS PERSONAL TRAINER | FITNESS COACH
Advertiser: Jetts Cranbourne WestMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
Have a passion for people and fitness?
“Normal" PTs need not apply as we’re looking for special Personal Trainers to bring their business to the members at Jetts Cranbourne West and help us inspire people to live a better life. Are you a life changer?
Jetts Cranbourne West is a new, state-of-the-art training gym and we have an amazing opportunity for the right PT to join us and set the standard.
Who is the kind of PT we are looking for?
- Someone who loves people, health and fitness
- Someone who is a small group training Ninja and gets the benefits of this training style
- Someone who wants to make a difference in their community and walks the talk
- Someone who is always looking for ways to help and be a team player
- Someone who takes out the trash, without having to be asked
- Someone who makes their own fun, they don’t wait for the fun to come to them
Our awards provide some insight into the hard work and ambition of our team of Jetts Ninjas:
- Canstar Gym Customer Service #1 - Australia (2012, 2013 & 2016)
- #23 Great Place to Work, Australia (2017)
- BRW #26 Great Place to Work (2016)
- BRW #1 Fast Franchise, Smart Company Australian Franchisor of the Year
- BRW #2 Fast Company Australia
Jetts really is the market leader in 24/7 fitness clubs with the highest standards of operation in the industry. If you want to inspire people to live a better life, then we want you on the journey with us at Jetts.
Join our team at Jetts Cranbourne West
What essential qualifications do you need before you hit that apply button today?
- Current Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current insurance cover – personal liability and public indemnity
- Police check & Working with Children check (if relevant in State)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?