Group Strategy Manager
Advertiser: Asahi Beverages2.7302 out of 52.7 overall rating (63 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
Based in Asahi Beverages’ Group Strategy team and reporting to the Group GM Strategy, this highly sought-after opportunity will see you help develop Asahi Beverages’ strategy in the Australia and New Zealand region and be accountable for delivering key strategic initiatives and projects aligned with that strategy.
Working in the number one beverage company in Australia and New Zealand, this role will be pivotal in driving various strategic projects in an exciting time of business growth and transformation.
- Help develop Asahi Beverages’ strategy in Australia and New Zealand
- Participate in functional strategy projects including M&A and other growth initiatives
- Develop business strategies for Asahi Beverages to approach new market areas
- Provide insights and recommendations around how Asahi Beverages should adapt its strategies in light of developments in the beverage industry and competitive landscape
- Participate in and lead cross-functional teams to deliver key business outcomes
- Identify and help deliver strategic partnerships to drive growth in new and/or emerging markets
- Ensure projects are effectively managed, planned and implemented to enhance organizational capability
- Proven background in a large scale, matrixed FMCG organization or similar industry
- Strong working knowledge of FMCG or Beverage industry
- Excellent business and strategic acumen, with extensive experience in strategy development and implementation
- Experience in M&A, partnerships and/or new ventures
- Strong financial acumen and ability to assess financial implications of decisions and recommendations
- Excellent leadership capabilities (communication, stakeholder management, customer focus)
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
Why Asahi Beverages?
Asahi Beverages is one of the leading beverage companies in Australia and New Zealand with a rich and varied history. Comprising some of Australia and New Zealand’s most loved brands, the company’s Regional Hub is based in Melbourne with three Business Divisions - Asahi Lifestyle Beverages (formerly Schweppes Australia) and Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) in Australia, and Asahi Beverages NZ in New Zealand. There’s always a great deal going on and opportunities abound for those ready to take them!
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.