Advertiser: PowerfulPoints Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
PowerfulPoints is one of Australia's leading visual communication houses. We have grown because of an unyielding commitment to outstanding design and client service. We now have clients around the world, many coming to us because they haven't seen work of our quality elsewhere.
We currently have offices in Sydney and Shanghai, with further overseas and domestic expansion slated over the next few years. Our clients include top brands like McDonald's, ALDI, Hermes, all of Australia's big 4 banks...we could go on but you get the drift.
We are looking for a passionate graphic/web designer with commitment to stunning design - one who really wants to grow and develop their design skills working with a team of equally passionate, creative people. While web design is a focus, you will be expected to work in a variety of different programs including PowerPoint.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Interpret the client brief to develop communications that reflect both the client's brand and the objectives of the brief
- Develop visuals to represent and communicate messages clearly and effectively
- Collaborate with designers and managers for website updates
- Design engaging and responsive webpages
- Liaise with back-end developers to ensure web logic is properly integrated
- Integrate CMS and data feeds into websites
- Ensure website function and stability across devices
- Maintain and update company website
- Optimise websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Liaise with other employees to assist them in the development of their projects
Skills & experience
You will need to demonstrate the following skills and qualities to be successful in this position:
- Graphic design skills to create sophisticated visuals and layout
- Good eye for design and attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to manage time effectively, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven experience in a mid-weight design role
- Strong foundation in the principles of web design
- Maintaining existing online content and platforms
- Knowledge in search engine optimisation, Google Adwords, social media marketing & email marketing
- Ensuring all digital content is mobile and tablet ready
- A degree in Graphic Design or Web Design preferred
- Advanced skills in WordPress
- Understanding of UI & UX
Highly desirable skills:
- Experience in PowerPoint
- Other coding languages
- Strong UI & UX background and portfolio
- Advanced illustration skills
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese
How to apply
We are very proud of this company and the successful candidate would be an important part of the design team. We have an outstanding team culture and offer ongoing development opportunities to always improve and achieve excellence.
If this description sounds like something that would suit you, upload a resume and A PORTFOLIO that shows what you can do.
Please note you must be living in Australia and have either PR or citizenship.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?