FIFO - Health & Lifestyle Coordinator
Advertiser: Cater Care2.8955 out of 52.9 overall rating (135 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
- Job Security - Full time position commencing immediately
- FIFO 2:1 Roster
- Attractive package
- Full uniform, all meals on site, accommodation, flights provided
As the Health & Lifestyle Coordinator, you will be joining a team within Cater Care Services who are passionate about educating internal and external customers. You will be responsible for planning and implementing health and lifestyle programs to village residents to promote a culture of health and wellbeing.
You must have the drive and self-motivation to plan and implement creative programs which are in line with the clients expectations and requirements and the Cater Cares Services Healthy Lifestyle plan.
In return you'll be working as part of a dynamic team where your expertise and assistance will be recognised. Future opportunities within Cater Care Services could include professional development courses, training opportunities and career opportunities.
Please note this is a FIFO role ex- Perth only
The successful applicants will have the following skills or experience:
- Qualifications: Tertiary (Exercise Physiology, Human Movement, Sports Science, Physical and Health Education)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Minimum 2 years experience in any of the following; Pilates, yoga, Les Mills, Gym based personal training program setting or equivalent
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Clean National Police Clearance within a six month period
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to motivate people with your "can do" attitude
- Excellent Organisation and planning skills
- The ability to promote company Health and Lifestyle services and enhance awareness and participation of these services within the village environment
- The ability to promote social interaction through the organisation of a wide range of activities that will enhance village life and community integration
- Ability to work in varying degrees of heat, cold, humidity & inclement weather
If you are seeking your next challenge and this role sounds like you, please click “Apply for this job.” If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our recruitment team
Tracey Puhara on 9241 2802
If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, our recruitment team will be in contact. Due to a high volume amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in Cater Care.
Why work for us:
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.