Customer Service Assistant Part Time (30 hours a week / 4 days )
Advertiser: Whistler's Chocolate Company Swan ValleyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
About the business and the role
Whistler's Chocolate Co is a well established, West Australian family owned business operating a chocolate factory, retail showroom, gift store and cafe in the Swan Valley.
We require an experienced Part Time Customer Service Assistant (30 hours pw or 4 days) who can work with a team to provide excellent customer service in a beautifully presented environment.
Please note: This is a Part Time position and those looking for full time need not apply. The candidate must have the necessary skills and experience as listed under "Skills and Experience"
Skills and experience
The ideal applicant will:
- have excellent customer service skills
- have customer service experience
- be able to assist leading a team
- have previous experience in the operations of a business from stock take, ordering, taking bookings and overseeing rosters
- be well presented
- be able to work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8.45 to 5.
- be able to work during school holidays and busy periods like Easter, Royal Show and School Holidays
- have their own car
- be only in need on part time hours
How To Apply
You are required to answer the following questions in your cover letter. Thank you.
1. Why would you like to work for The Whistler's Chocolate Co?
2. What skills do you bring to the position?
3. What means of transport will you use to get here?
4. What holidays do you have booked or what time do you need away from work?
5. Do you have the flexibility to do more hours in the busy periods?
If you would like to join a dynamic team then please apply with your cover letter, resume and the names of 2 referees
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Are you available to work school holidays?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.