Front Desk receptionist
Advertiser: Blue Lagoon ResortMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2021
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
Casual front desk position in busy 4.5 star Holiday Resort in Northern Beaches, Cairns
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess previous front office Reception experience within a hospitality environment, strong computer literacy skills and the ability to deliver superior customer service with a friendly, welcoming personality
The applicant must be well presented, reliable, honest, confident and outgoing and show initiative whilst having the ability to work in a team environment
Candidates with previous Hirum Reservations Software experience and managing 3rd party booking sites with Hisite Channel Manager an advantage
Marketing and social media experience a distinct advantage
Local tour knowledge a distinct advantage
Must be able to work weekends if required
Must have Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship
Immediate start possible
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.