Crushing Plant Electrician/Control Room Operators - FIFO
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Paid meal breaks
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
- Camp accommodation will be supplied at no charge
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, this position is:
- FIFO ex Perth
- 2:1 Roster
- Dayshift / Nightshift
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Compete all scheduled and assigned maintenance activities and isolations;
- Respond to breakdown activities ensuring mobile plant is returned to an operational status as soon as possible including testing and tagging of equipment;
- Conduct fault finding activities as required for electrical and instrumentation defects;
- Managing weekly planned and scheduled work, shutdown maintenance, breakdowns;
- Operating a Front End Loader when required.
To be considered for this role, successful applicants will possess or able to obtain the following:
- WA A Grade Electrical Licence;
- Current drivers Licence;
- Relevant Trade Qualifications required to perform your duties as an Electrician;
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an Electrician;
The experience with following equipment will be highly regarded:
- Operating a Front End Loader;
- Terex Finlay crushing and screening equipment;
- Striker mobile crushing equipment;
- Caterpillar Mobile Plant.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only those selected will be contacted.
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Do you have experience in a FIFO/DIDO role?