All Round Operators - FIFO
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About the business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
- Competitve Industry Rates
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Paid meal breaks
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced All Round Operators to join our Agnew Site.
- FIFO x Perth
- Permanent full-time position
To be successful in your application, you will need demonstrated extensive experience with:
- 773 Dump Truck
- 336 Excavator/Rock Breaker
- 980/988 Loader & Moxy Watercart
What's on Offer
- Being a valued and integral part of the team
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in our industry
- Family orientated atmosphere
- Job security and long-term employment
- Access to training plans and training opportunities
- Ability to work on highly maintained equipment
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the 'Apply' button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / email@example.com
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?